We are now closed until February 15th 2019. We do monitor emails and our
answerphone regularly so please leave us a message or email
Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
Special Offer – February 15th until April 7th
£90.00pn B&B or £140.00pn DB&B
We also offer Monday night on a Bed Only basis should you wish to stay for 3 nights or more (no check-in Monday or departs Tuesday)
Check current availability
The table below shows the current availability of our rooms and the costs per room per night. Our latest Terms & Conditions are available here.
To check availability;
- Select a possible start date by simply clicking on it – the number of nights available for that room will then be shown along with the costs per room based on two people sharing.
Please note: We are unable to accommodate Children under 12 years.
Unfortunately we do not take dogs in the main building but more than welcome in our bar, however, from July 1st 2018 we will have a detached en-suite room available for those wishing to bring their pet. To reserve this room please call us directly on 017687 77239
We also offer Monday night on a Bed Only basis should you wish to stay for 3 nights or more (we cannot take a check-in Monday or departure Tuesday)
To book a room;
- Choose the number of nights from the Stay for drop-down list and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on any available room
- Please remember to complete all the information fields if paying by credit card
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Naturally we will confirm your reservation by email within 24 hours.
The Langstrath Country Inn reserves the right to levy cancellation charges on the following basis:
- 10 days prior to your arrival date 50% of the total booking value
- 5 days prior to your arrival date 100% of the total booking value
- Deposits are non refundable and non transferable
Please note: Any Special Offers are applicable to new bookings only and non-transferable. We advise you to take out insurance to cover the cost of any possible cancellation.